Saturday, October 6, 2012

MMTPT - Thinking of You

I am trying to meet my goal of sending a few cards each week to people in need of cheer.  I will come back later with a link, but this card is for the weekly TeaPot Tuesday challenge on SCS.  Our cards this week will go to a member of SCS who is undergoing difficult cancer treatment.  I wanted to get my card made and in the mail, but will upload to SCS late Monday.  I made a pink lady bug in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.
Image - Your Next Stamp;  Prismas, Recollection DP, Occasions embossing folder, chalk, misc. embellishments.
My interpretation of "love" or "charity" - showing the love for our neighbor - especially those in need of an extra measure of our love:   http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
Sketch:  http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.com/
Damask, lace and ribbon with neutrals:   http://theribbonreelchallenge.blogspot.com/
Anything:   http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Nathalia O. said...

Love the pink lady bug. And what a fantastic goal of actually mailing the cards! I really must try that sometime soon, because I'm starting to drown in cards. :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just darling! Thank you so much for brighten my day by sharing this with us in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. What a treat to have you play along, and we sure hope you're having an awesome week. Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous art!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

What a thoughtful card and love the ladybug image! The Embossed paper is neat and all the dp! Thanks for playing with us on Seems a Little Sketchy!
Carolyn, DT

rachel said...

lovely card - very thoughtful! Thanks for joining us at seems a little sketchy this time and good luck xx

Heather North said...

That is so thoughtful of you. I'm sure whoever receives this card will be cheered.

Oscar said...

Lovely card Dorothy. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight! x