Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thanks for the Memories

I had time to complete one more card - a friend would like some thank you cards.  I got to ink up my garage sale find - SU Designer Greetings.  I got the ribbon with the stamps.    The DP is Recollections.
For this challenge, I used the sketch, then realized it has a twist - a movie or book theme.  I have in mind "Thanks for the Memories" - this is a thank you for a visit :"home".  But I suspect that old Bob Hope song is just that - a song.  Could it have been in one of his movies?  (I realize many of you are too old to know what I am talking about...LOL!).   http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/
This challenge is for no rules:  http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Heather North said...

What a lucky friend and great find. That stamp is delightful. Haven't seen it in a long time.

paige said...

I love when I see great ideas to use with older stamps. I have this one and now have a beautiful idea to use! TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Dorothy. Love the green shades and fabulous patterns. The sheer ribbon looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Winnie said...

Lovely card, great colors of the DP, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie DT

Janice M said...

Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

dawnmercedes said...

What a great garage sale find!!! And you have used it so well too!

Unknown said...

Such pretty papers!