Sunday, November 11, 2012

White for Christmas

It is time to get more serious about completing Christmas cards!  I like this CB embossing frame, but seldom think to use it.  I do not have any fancy ovals, so the scalloped one had to do.  The sentiment is computer generated.  (What looks like a smudge is really a sheer ribbon and bow.)
White card:  http://www.ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Shining%20the%20Light%20Challenge
Sketch (rotated)   http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card! I love the white embossed background! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

paper fun said...

Very nice. Well done, friend. it is hard to use those embossing folders and yours is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Mari

Smiles, Laurie said...

I love the look of this card...and I think I have this folder! I'm going to have to dig it out, you've made it look great.

alethea said...

What a stunning card!! Thanks for joining us at SALS!!