Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Throwback stamp

I have a constant goal of using up some of the previously stamped items in my stash - though this is an impossible situation as I think I could make a dozen cards a day for years and not make much of a dent!  At any rate, this front is from my stash - I have the set kind of stored away - I think it is called Never ending Joy by SU.  (Not sure where the smudges came from - not on the card.)  I just received this gorgeous Stardream Metallic Emerald cs as a prize from Classy Cards 'n Such - the color is nearly a perfect match for the leaves - though this photo does not do it justice at all!  What pretty butterflies it made.  I have nothing in the way of bunnies, etc., for Easter, so I hope this is near enough to the "Hopping" challenge!
Case:
The image by Monika that I used for inspiration for this challenge:  http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/
Easter:     http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
                http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/
Stamp over a year old:  http://www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com/2015/03/throwback-thursday-challenge-ttc005.html

10 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hi Dorothy, you've made a beautiful CAS Easter card. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Sweet Stampin' this week for our Easter challenge. We'd love to see more of your fabulous talent in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

wannabcre8tive said...

Dorothy, your tulip card is just beautiful, I love that you added the butterflies.
Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

Mulberry Mindy said...

I love the beautiful Spring Tulips, with the tiny butterflies you added. Thank you so much for joining us for the Classy Cards n' Such weekly challenge.
Mindy~ DT~ CCNS

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Pretty card, great image. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Little C's Creations said...

Aloha!!! You did an awesome job on your card!! Thanks for playing along in my "Throwback Thursday" Challenge... I hope you will join me again this week. Blessings, Jen

Paddington fan said...

Such a pretty tulip stamp! Thank you for joining our Easter challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you will join us again soon, love Jacky x

Jenny Alia said...

This is lovely Dorothy! Thanks for joining us at the Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge this week and I hope to see more of your pretty creations by joining the fun again next week! -Jenny, CCNS DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty!

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

Diane said...

Beautiful card...I love tulips!!! Thank you for joining us at "Classy cards 'n Such" for our "Bunnies Rule" challenge. We hope to see you back next week for our "Simply Yellow" challenge!
Diane CCNS DT

maria f. said...

What a lovely bunch of tulips. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations with your CASEploration.