Saturday, July 30, 2016

Splitcoaststampers Dare to get Dirty challenge - Lydia's

This meets the theme for Lydia's challenge at SplitCoastStampers - the Dare to Get Dirty fan club event.  This is a fun week long event with lots of challenges and prizes - you need to be a member of the fan club (fee involved).  But if you are addicted to challenges it is worth checking out.
Stamps from Our Daily Bread Music Speaks.  The embossing folder is Victoria.

Sketch:  Ikes World
Something that grows:  Our Daily Bread
Animal:    Pink Gem




o

6 comments:

Sall said...

This is stunning! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image and card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

samara navi said...

Dorothy this is beautiful and so fitting for Ike's beautiful sketch - something soft and spiritual. i really like your background with the twill (i think that is what it is called??) and your coloring is so soft - it reminds me of the pensiveness of the whole card. best of luck at IKE'S! see you soon i hope. samara IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE

Unknown said...

Your card caught my eye. I love the colors and embossing. The bird on the music score seems a perfect fit and you can almost hear him singing. Thank you for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges. Best of luck Christine DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge.

Susan Renshaw said...

Beautiful!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

ike said...

Super card :-) Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog