Saturday, August 5, 2017

SteamPunk for SCS Dare to Get Dirty - Robin

I rarely use this stamp - I have had it for a long time - it is marked Limited Edition but I can't read a maker name.  To me it goes with this Steampunk EF by Darice.  I embossed on a piece from a gift bag (I used to be able to get huge bags for $1 at Dollar tree).  I then lightly sponged black ink for some highlights.  Some screw top brads, snippets of ribbon and light sponging complete the design.
Sketch:   Tuesday Morning Sketches
Circles:    Pammies
No Sentiment:  Aud Sentiments
Any:  Dream Valley
           Morgans Artworld

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful card! Your image and embossing go great together!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Love the masculine feel and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Paper Play Sketches

Carol L said...

What a great image you chose to go along with that fabulous background you created! I love how it looks like metal! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge - and we hope to see you next week as well!