Sunday, September 10, 2017

Recycled Christmas 2017 - 9/10

Here is another of my recycled cards.  I used most of the elements from the original card - including the verse and trim on the inside.  At the rate I am going I will have used most of mine in 10 years or so, but by then will have added even more to the to-do stack!!!  I ued a favorite color, burgundy, for mats for the tag and the base, and discovered I had nearly matching wide and narrow sheer cream ribbon!  The card is 4.5 x.6.5.
Sketch:   Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Christmas:   A Snowflakes Promise
Favorite colors (burgundy cream):   Crafty Gals Corner
Any:    Crafty Creations
Any: 

5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Tres jolie. I love that you repurposed an old card and made it look better then it's original state. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!! I had to laugh at your comment about taking 10 yrs... that's how I feel about my scrap paper pile!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

Lena said...

Beautiful way to recycle cards. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. Hugs, Lena-DT