Saturday, August 18, 2012

All White

My apologies for the terrible scan.  (I need to learn to take photos and upload them.  One technological advance at a time is about all I can handle LOL!!!)  The dimensional flower really skewed it.  Then I must have neglected to correct the size.  Hopefully you can see enough of this.  I no longer have the card - made it this morning and it went at the craft sale LOL!  I am also practicing with the Spellbinders flower - have a hard time getting  the hang of "folding" it. 
I used the Snowflake EF by CB, some glittery flowers (nature) and added some scattered glitter that does no show up - to meet the all white Christmas challenge: http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/this-weeks-challenge_16.html  (I really did not bring my Christmas supplies along for the summer so I had to improvise).
I used this sketch:  http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Pretty card. I get frustrated too at times trying to get a good picture!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joans Gardens for our weekly challege.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Rita said...

Lovely card and I think white is always hard to photograph. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx