Friday, October 5, 2012

ACAD - Birthday in turquoise

I posted a weekly challenge on the Card a Day Blog thread on SCS - to use items from our stash.
I colored this flower at least a year ago - I often color images while sitting at our RV park craft shows. It gives me something to do, and I have found another bonus - I can show people that I actually create my cards - they are not from a purchased computer card program.  Can you tell that is a pet peeve?
In addition, I have had this ribbon for a while - as well as the cs and dp.
The embossing folders are Cuttlebug.  The flower is Hampton Arts.  I used Coredination for the embossing - but I did mess up and embossed the wrong side, so the color does not show through this way.  I clipped the image corners with scallop edging scissors.
Birthday card:  http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Sketch:  http://graphicatsketchs.blogspot.com/
Use a flowerhttp://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Scrappyrpnprn said...

Very nice, love the embossing you've done! Very pretty card.


Minnie

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the beautiful colors and pretty lace on this wonderful card, Dorothy!

Heather North said...

What a fun challenge, and such a lovely card! Where do you store all the images you color?

Winnie said...

Ohhhh what a lovely card the colors are beautiful and the image is great, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie DT

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, great embossing. Thank you for joining Graphicat Sketches.