Sunday, August 16, 2015

Kanban

Wow!  I did not intent to take 10 days off - but we have been busy.  We have returned to our AZ home, in our RV - and now begin a new phase of our life. We have sold the motor home and have so much accumulation to move out - and find space for in the house.  Since it is about 110 every day, we try to do the moving before 8 a.m. - then organize what we can.  By the end of the day I have lost any ambition so card making has gone by the wayside.  Since I am addicted to sketches I could not let this one slip by!  I hope I have time to add the second one I have completed as well.
One thing I am learning - we have way too much stuff.  I need to use as much of my card making supplies as I can.  I purchased this kit when presented on create and craft, on TV - I think I recall the company is Kanban.  There are pretty items - but I think enough to make hundreds of cards!!!  I used the punch out pieces on a HB embossed bg, and added sequins and ric rac.
Sketch:   http://www.ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Shining%20the%20Light%20Challenge

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch, Dorothy!! I love your monochromatic design and your textured background with all the rose patterns! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!