Sunday, November 27, 2016

White on white sympathy

Once again, I am in need of a sympathy card, and I have none in my stash.  We heard at church this morning that the son of friends had passed away - as of now, I do not know the circumstances.
Sorry, the white on white does not show very well but I like it IRL for sympathy cards.
I tried a different way to use the Spellbinder Majestic Element circle dies - used them to emboss only, with a plain circle die for the base.  I have had a hard time figuring out how to use these dies, but I like this result.  I used a small die to create a "branch" for the eagle (Our Daily Bread stamp).  The sympathy embossing folder is by Darice.
Edited- I forgot to mention that I fussy cut the eagle- had to do a bit of reconstruction after I accidentally declawed him!
Sketch:  Our Daily Bread

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Dorothy!! I just love the textured white background and your take on the sketch with the eagle!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!